Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions are for our mutual benefit, please read in full before ordering.
1. All our work is tailor-made and therefore requires time to be allocated and materials to be ordered well in advance of an agreed start date. Therefore any work that commences within 6 weeks of a given start date is not eligible for a refund. Where work is carried out that requires me to physically see the flowers, a written quote will be sent and must be pre-agreed with full payment before work commences.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the flowers reach us in the best condition. If they cannot be hand delivered they can be sent by Royal Mail or courier.
The onus is on the customer to ensure that the correct flowers’ are delivered in the post or by hand to us directly. These must be labelled and packaged correctly with your name, address and order number. We do not take responsibility for any loss or damage to your flowers by a third party such as a courier, Royal Mail or delivery in person.
Do not send items/flowers to us that you may want returned un-displayed.
3. Your flowers will be preserved immediately (to do this each flower will be preserved individually). Please ensure that we have been correctly instructed as to your requirement as this can't be changed once work commences.
4. The service we offer at Stills And Blooms is to preserve and cast flowers using resin. We believe that this is the best way for your flowers to last long term. We cannot proceed with your order until we receive your completed order form which you can find on our website or an order is placed via email.
Left over flowers not set in Resin will not be returned unless pre-agreed.
If for any reason you change your mind before the flowers are treated, we can return your flowers at an agreed postage cost.
5. We will always do our upmost to preserve your flowers to the highest standard, however we do not take responsibility for poor results due to the age, condition, variety and colour of your flowers upon delivery to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of the results to expect from the preservation of your flowers.
The earlier you can deliver your flowers to us the better the results.
6. We endeavour to meet order requirements however this may slightly change depending on the outcome of the initial flower preservation and it is left to our discretion to slightly adapt the visual display. This may mean that not every flower is included in your display if we feel this would compromise our work.
7. Your flowers will be dried to preserve them this will mean that the colours will most probably change and the surface finish will become matt in appearance.
Once your order is completed we will not refund money to you if you are dissatisfied with the colour or texture of your flowers which is a normal result of flower preservation, this must be fully understood before ordering. Please be aware that preserved flowers can be visually affected by the process of encasing within resin, particularly white flowers which can turn brown in colour depending on the quality. It is not our responsibility for the changing of colour, texture or shape once flowers are placed in resin, this is completely out of our control.
8. In certain circumstances and on certain types of flowers it may be necessary to artificially enhance the colour of your flowers, this decision is at our discretion unless otherwise instructed by you when you confirm your requirements.
9. If you require us to replace any flowers, we can purchase these at an additional cost which will be confirmed before ordering and adding to your invoice. We will do our best to ensure a close match however we do not guarantee an exact match due to the variances involved.
10. If you do not ask us to replace any flowers you understand and accept that we will only work with your original flowers whatever their condition upon arrival to us.
11. The complete process for preserving your flowers should take approximately 3 to 8 weeks from when we receive your flowers, however either an approximate finish date will be indicated at time of order or we will keep in close contact throughout the process. Ordering replacement flowers may slightly delay the process.
12. A deposit is required ahead of the drying process (25%) and full payment is due ahead of resin work commencing.
13. Delivery details must be confirmed in writing on the booking form, we do not take any responsibility for inaccurate address or delivery details.
14. We do not take responsibility for any damage done to your order in transit.
15. Your preserved flowers are perishable and over time there can be a mellowing of colour which one would expect with products of this nature.
16. We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of your flowers whilst in our care due to fire, storm, civil disorder, loss of electricity, flood, mechanical failure or any other event beyond our control. Please note that Stills And Blooms liability is strictly limited to the amount of money that you have paid for your items of which a receipt is required and if a receipt is not available then the average current market value only will be compensated.
17. It is your responsibility to take a photo or video of all items being sent to Stills and Blooms and we will ensure to do the same upon receipt of delivery. Any discrepancies will be notified immediately, however we do not take responsibility for items that are handled by a 3rd party which may be lost or damaged. Stills and Blooms will take a video of all deliveries and their contents.
18. Your flowers and non flower items will remain our property until full payment for our services has been made.
19. Please do discuss your requirements with us and take time to fully understand the process involved and likely results in order for us to set realistic and honest expectations.
20. Vegan-friendly resin is on request only and must be pre-agreed ahead of ordering. We don't always stock vegan resin so last minute orders may not be possible using Vegan resin but we will always do our best!